Everyone is welcome at AFP Fort Lauderdale Broward. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
The Community Foundation of Broward will share findings from the Foundation’s special report “Untapped Potential: Growing Philanthropy in Broward.” This deep-dive into local giving identifies the strengths, deficiencies and powerful potential of local philanthropy.