The Manager of Stewardship and Research for the Foundations will oversee the stewardship of current donors, and the identification, cultivation and solicitation of prospective donors for both Memorial and Joe DiMaggio Children s Hospital Foundations. Position is also responsible in maintaining the integrity of research information within software. This position will report to the Director of Development for the Foundations.
• Develop, implement and oversee donor stewardship program to build strong relationship with foundation donors, sponsors and community members.
• Oversee Foundation Founders Society Program by maintaining and tracking donor information and ensuring all information is up to date within donor database.
• Assisting as concierge to Foundation Founders Society Members with the coordination of hospital and physician appointments.
• Maintains procedures for donor recognition, giving societies and naming policies.
• Assists with the donor recognition programs and events.
• Assists with communication materials to current and prospective donors.
• Develop method utilizing research software in order to identify, report, track, and analyze prospective donors to meet annual and long-term fundraising objectives. Including but not limited to; predictive modelling, wealth screening, data mining and benchmarking, gift officer productivity metrics, pipeline management, and other methodologies.
• Respond appropriately to the needs of development officers by producing donor profiles.
• Execute research and maintain donor portfolios.
• Work with Directors in assigning prospects and monitoring related moves management activities.
• Keep current on research and fundraising trends through regular contact with development and research colleagues at peer institutions as well as vendors.