At Pace we transform girls’ lives through academic and counseling programs based on a gender-responsive, strength-based and trauma informed framework. Team members create a safe place for girls to learn, grow, and heal.
The Grants Coordinator will be responsible for writing coherent, organized, and compelling proposals as well as managing partnerships and grants from award to completion. The position will require experience with managing development plans to reach income goals and is highly collaborative, working with team members across the organization to assist with grant creation and execution. This individual must be highly organized, adept at project management, team player, skilled at writing, and able to quickly build an understanding of the Pace story as it develops and impacts girls, allowing for increased and sustainable grant revenue opportunities. The position requires a hands-on analytical, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual who is able to effectively supervise and support grant administration and contracting operations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, or related field required.
• Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience.
• Ability to display sensitivity and respond appropriately to supporters, donors, clients and families from diverse backgrounds.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement and resourcefulness in setting priorities, creating efficiencies, and guiding direction for revenue acquisition through grants.
• Skilled in building relationships with internal and external partners and managing external partnerships with foundations and corporations with proven results.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Experience with managing complex grants with multiple reporting requirements and metrics; government grant experience a plus.
• Flexible and a self-starter; able to manage multiple concurrent projects while also being highly detail-oriented with an attention to quality.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources such as iWave, Foundation Search, etc.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Research available grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies that fit with Pace
needs and priorities.
• Oversee invoicing, accounting, reporting and other administrative functions to ensure successful
execution of grants and contracts originating from government, foundation and corporate sources.
• Maintain library of grant supporting documents.
• Maintain an annual calendar of deadlines and disseminate relevant information on grant opportunities to
internal leadership and stakeholders.
• Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
• Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
• Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
• Manage grant requirements and deliverables from award to completion, including:
o Support a cross-functional team to responsible for funding deliverables.
o Maintain records and submit reports as required.
o Report on grant activities including grants submitted and funded on a quarterly basis and
prepare an annual report of all grant activities.
• Review grants policies and procedures on an annual basis and make recommendations for updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
How to Apply:
Apply Here Register (ultipro.com)