Distinguished Gifts Manager - Miami-Dade & Broward
As a Distinguished Gifts Manager provides donor development and management within an assigned geographical region, to attain and sustain fundraising revenue that will help to advance CHS strategic objectives and priorities. With accountability for securing major gifts in support of the CHS mission and “smart growth” priorities, the incumbent develops and executes strategic plans to identify, cultivate and advance prospective gifts through donor relations, giving campaigns, corporate relationships and foundation-based efforts. Overall, the Distinguished Gifts Manager contributes to the CHS high performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality results that position CHS as the leader in delivering proactive behavioral health, case management, community and early childhood solutions for children and families.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's history!
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
How to Apply: