Duties & Responsibilities
· Attending and participating in development planning meetings
Regularly manage updates to constituent database (Donor Perfect) and constant contact mailing lists to ensure all contacts are properly moved through development process and coded appropriately.
· Research potential prospects and add information to constituent database, e.g. meeting notes
· Manage gift acknowledgment process and produce donor letters on a weekly basis.
· Work closely with the Finance department on incoming gift processes.
· Assist with special events planning, preparation and execution and processing of online RSVPs.
· Assist the Development Director with the following duties: scheduling meetings, calendar and contacts maintenance, meeting preparation and follow-up, among additional responsibilities.
· Process payment requests for department expenses.
· Meet and greet visitors for department meetings.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s with experience in development preferred but not required.
· Demonstrated team player and excellent customer service abilities.
· A passion for ending substance abuse locally and motivation to learn and work collaboratively with House of Hope (and Stepping Stones) staff and community partners
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and tasks.
· Valid Florida driver’s license and reliable transportation
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com