CFRE Course Refresher
About the Event
Associated with AFP FL, Miami Chapter
The AFP CFRE Refresher Course asks participants to apply fundraising theory, skills, and techniques within the six knowledge domains of the field, based on three or more years of professional experience in fundraising. This course is a combination of a high-level review, self-exploration of knowledge, and peer exchange of best practices.
The Refresher is NOT a test nor a lecture. It is designed to help refresh the knowledge you already have and to help you identify gaps in your knowledge. You will accomplish this through abbreviated case studies referred to as “caselets.” Participation in the course may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the CFRE exam, but it is not a preparatory course for the CFRE exam. No sample test questions will be available.
- Following active engagement during this course, you will be able to:
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses in domain content.
- Assess personal level of readiness to take the CFRE examination.
- Develop an effective personal study plan.
- Apply fundraising skills and knowledge to real-life fundraising scenarios.
The Program is governed by the CFRE International. The Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential demonstrates an individual's mastery of the standards set for core knowledge and skills required of fundraising.